Friday, June 06, 2008

And the Thunder Rolls. [Still Racing as of 9:25]

Did you hear them? I'm sure those near where I live could. That was the sound of thunder over my head. It was pretty loud, to tell you the truth. But it's gone, and according to my sources (Weather Channel, since it was the only station actually giving me a weather report at about 9:30 in the morning), it'll be isolated if they do come back. It's a shot in the dark with the thunderstorms, but hell... It should be a nice night. It won't be raining later tonight. Should be all good there.

Meanwhile, the track's site carries a last update time of 9:25, with "56 degrees under overcast skies". They say we're going racing; I'd like to see the report in a few minutes if they decide to update it. They'd have to dry the track somehow, because it's not going to be warm enough to dry the track using nothing but mother nature. When I get a better update from the site, I'll post it. If I don't wind up posting, take it as "we're still racing tonight" and "I'll see you later tonight".

On the other hand... If we're not, I'll post and tell you otherwise. But this is not otherwise.

No comments: